Atlanta Dog Boarding
When you need a vacation, why can’t your dog have one, too?
When boarding with Rex & Roxy, doggies enjoy full days of fun in our Doggie Playcare from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. At night, doggies rest comfortably in roomy, private sleeping quarters. All of our sleeping quarters are 4′ wide x 4′ deep and 5′ high. We have special 5′ x 7′ sleeping quarters available upon request for Great Danes or three or more family dogs. We also have traditional crating if desired. For our overnight guests, we encourage owners to bring blankets and toys to help them feel as at home as possible.
Dogs are placed in personalized crates according to size, allowing them ample space for a happier, more comfortable boarding experience.
Rex and Roxy’s does have accommodations for extra large dogs!
Boarding at Rex & Roxy’s is like taking your dog to a dog playcamp. This is not like boarding at your vet or kennel. We treat your dog like a special guest!
Reservations for boarding are required at least 24 hours in advance. Please give at least 24 hours notice for cancellations. You may book your reservation on-line or by calling 404-377-9699. Please make sure you receive a confirmation email when reserving online. You may be required to show this for any holiday boarding.
BOARDING RULES (Please read these carefully prior to boarding)
- Drop offs are required prior to 3:00pm. Do not drop your dog off during peak daycare checkout times of 5 pm – 7 pm.
- All Pick ups are required before 3:00pm to avoid an additional daycare charge
- Any pickups after 3:00pm will be charged an additional day of daycare for each dog.
- Please do NOT bring any measuring cups or bowls – we have those and yours may get lost.
- We recommend packaging each meal in a separate ziplock bag and marked with dog’s name.
- Beds, blankets toys are OK to bring.
- Rawhides will NOT be given to dogs, however, Kongs or hard bones can be with dogs.
- If requiring a bath, please request this at checkout and do not call the day of scheduled pick up as these are scheduled in advance by the staff.
- Dogs sometimes chew their beds at nighttime, Rex & Roxy’s is not responsible for torn beds.
- MEDICINE: Please bring medications in their original packaging. Medications must have original prescription/instruction labels on each bottle or box or we will be unable to administer the medication. Please bring a ziplock bag of “PILL POCKETS” with each prescription. Pill Pockets can be purchased at any pet store or vet. We find that the hickory smoke flavor is most favored.
- Ear and Eye Medicine is subject to a $10/ day administration charge. All other medications are subject to a $3/day administration charge. We are unable to administer injectable medications.
|Regular Boarding:||$41/ night|
|Buddy Rate:||$70 for (2) dogs
$99 for (3) dogs
|Regular LUXURY:||$55/ night|
|Holiday Boarding:||$45/ night|
|Hol. Buddy Rate:
||$78 for (2) dogs
$111 for (3) dogs
|Holiday LUXURY:||$65/ night|
Holidays are: Thanksgiving week, Christmas Eve – New Years, Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend.
One night non-refundable deposit required for all holiday reservations.